As a female-led business, we try to show love and support to the women surrounding us wherever and whenever we can. Female empowerment is, at its very least – empowering!. The Ditch the Mitt campaign will help women who have experienced BRCA and cancer-related breast surgery.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Ditch your mitt at our partner salon and receive a card to scratch and win a luxury trip to Santorini, Tan Brushes, Tan Brush Cleansers or a Tan Brush Travel Bag.
Where can I ditch my mitt?
– Janine Johnson Nail and Sugar Specialist – Lisburn
– Pure Perfection – Fintona
– Radiance Beauty – Lurgan
– Kristinails & Beauty – Burghfield Common
– Defined Beauty – Church Street
– Bare Naked Sugar and Skin Studio – Lisburn
– MCIELHINNEYS Department store – Ballybofoey
– DE GRUCHY – Jersey
– The Sugaring Salon – Derry
– Elite Beauty – Derry
– One Hair & Beauty – Carrickfergus
– Meraki Make-up & Beauty – Bushmills
– Finesse Beauty – Magherafelt
– Dream Beauty – Portadown
– Sian the Sugarist – Lisburn
– Sak Make-up – Armagh
– Randalstown Pharmacies Ltd , Antrim
– The Head Shed – Tyrone
– Fiona Higgins Beauty Academy – Dunadry
– Escape Beauty – Magherafelt
– Alison Duncan Make-up and Beauty – Omagh
– Anitas Health & Beauty Clinic – Antrim
– SAK makeup – Lisburn
– Little Luxuries Beauty Salon – Dungannon
We’d love to hear from you, please email email@example.com if you have a relative story or anything you’d like to share on BRCA or breast cancer. Unfortunately, so many of us are touched by this disease, but we can express ourselves positively, empower each other and show love and support.
*Return flights from Dublin to Santorini on selected dates during May or June 2023 with three nights’ accommodation in the stunning 5 star Volcano View Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.
- No cash alternative
- Must have a valid passport and travel insurance